Digital marketing Course Overview
Digital marketing refers to advertising delivered through digital channels such as search engines, websites, social media, email, and mobile apps.
Simply put, search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of optimizing the content, technical set-up, and reach of your website so that your pages appear at the top of a search engine result for a specific set of keyword terms. Ultimately, the goal is to attract visitors to your website when they search for products, services, or information related to your business.
SEO can almost be viewed as a set of best practices for good digital marketing. It enforces the need for a well-constructed and easy-to-use website, valuable and engaging content, and the credibility for other websites and individuals to recommend you by linking to your site or mentioning it in social media posts.
The marketing of products or services using digital channels to reach consumers. The key objective is to promote brands through various forms of digital media. Digital marketing extends beyond internet marketing to include channels that do not require the use of the internet.
Everyone can learn the course like Households, students, employees. This course mean to get good opportunities even if you are in home.
No skills required. Individuals must have interest in gaining knowledge.
After completing the course you get hired as developer, system analyst In the IT companies like cognizant, Microsoft, Thomson Reuters, Nokia and more.
The concepts covered in the course are What Is Digital Marketing? , Building a Digital Foundation, Planning a Web Site for Online Marketing, Building or Optimizing a Web Site for Online Marketing , Content Marketing, Search Engine Marketing, Social Media Marketing , Blogging, Online Advertising, Email Marketing.
Digital marketing Course Syllabus
What Is Digital Marketing?
- Digital marketing defined
- How digital marketing works
- Distinctions of Digital marketing
- Components of online marketing
Building a Digital Foundation
- Online marketing planning and success
- Defining your target market
- Online marketing measurement
Planning a Web Site for Online Marketing
- Site map
- Site components
- Wire framing
- Elements of a successful site
- Home page best practices
Building or Optimizing a Web Site for Online Marketing
- Web site platforms
- All about Domain names
- Choosing a right hosting company
- Analyzing the Website
- Web site maintenance and management
- Mobile sites
- Authority marketing
- Article marketing
- Social media content
- Online PR
- Web site and email content
Search Engine Marketing
- Overview of search engine marketing (SEM)
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
- Paid search
- Local search
- Link building In-depth
Social Media Marketing
- Social media, social networking, and social media marketing defined
- Blogging and micro blogging
- Social networking
- Video sharing
- Social shopping and opinions
- Social news and social bookmarking
- Social events
- Social media strategy
- To blog or not to blog?
- Blogging success
- Blog content creation ideas
- Search ads
- Display ads
- Affiliate marketing
- Social media advertising
- Local advertising
- Email advertising
- Collecting email addresses
- Using a third-party management company
- Email messages
- Online marketing strategy